registersoccer campsEDUKICK Soccer Boarding Schoolslanguage immersionteam toursEDUKICK Soccer Tournaments Abroad

England
France
Italy
Mexico
China
Brazil
Israel
Canada
Greece
Spain
Germany
Holland
 

About Us

About Us
 

Credit Accepted


EDUKICK Store

Life in Helsinki

The proximity of the primeval nature and the developed infrastructure as well as maintenance of the cultural traditions make the basis of everyday life in Helsinki. Air and water are exceptionally clean here thanks to the fact that the city puts up lots of investments in the development of water procession and heating systems. Special attention is paid to the temperature in flats and offices located in the northern districts: 90% of the city buildings are heated and provided with electricity through the central municipal system. Half of the energy is produced of natural gas whereas they also use coal, nuclear energy and hydraulic electricity. The rest 10 % of premises are heated with electricity. Thanks to this system the air is a lot less polluted in Helsinki in comparison with the other European cities.
For the last years, the economy growth has been extremely fast in Helsinki. It is actually one of the fastest and most significant rates in Europe. This development mostly occured thanks to the IT sector as well as biotechnologies introduced by some university organizations and the services that are connected with economy, finances and, what is more traditional, with design. The rapid ICT sector development can be seen even on the city’s streets: more than 70 % of Finnish population use mobile phones – and that is the largest amount in the world. Finland is also among the first countries in using the internet. According to the UN research (that was carried out in July 2001 and involved 72 countries), Finland is the country with the highest level of technologic development.
There are also 32 medical centers and 12 hospitals in Helsinki while the Helsinki University Hospital (HYKS) is the best equipped in the world. The European nationals that have got the E111 order form (that is granted by the social maintenance bureau before their departure) can use medical services almost free of charge equally with those Helsinki citizens who have got insurances.
Dependless on their nationality, permanent Helsinki citizens can use their social guarantees in full. A person is considered to be a permanent citizen in case he or she lives in Finland and spends more than 50 % of their time in Helsinki. The Helsinki municipality is responsible for medical and hospital tendance as well as the rehabilitation, while the services provided by the municipal medical service include help by professional doctors and specialists as well as home visits made by doctors on duty and the masseur services. Also, the medical sector offers numerous additional services.
The Municipality takes care of its citizens for their whole life as well. In Finland children get compulsory school
Check out EduKick Year-Long Soccer Boarding Schools in Europe! Call toll free today to discuss at 1-866-338-5425!
 education
Educational (language Immersion) Soccer Programs Worldwide! Check out EduKick's Education & Soccer Camps!
 since they are seven years old. Pupils that study at juniour classes can stay at school
Check out EduKick Year-Long Soccer Boarding Schools in Europe! Call toll free today to discuss at 1-866-338-5425!
 for the whole day, including its second half. The government pays off special assignment for each child that is under 17 years old (only in case he lives in Finland, of course), which makes 90 to 172 Euros for each child. Also, the Helsinki Department organizes various leisure activities for teenagers.

Go to Helsinki Hotels Reservation to reserve a room at Helsinki hotel.
This article is free for republishing
Source: http://www.articlealley.com

Online Degree Programs Enrollment Continues to Exp...
Student Financial Advisors Implements Secure Onlin...
Financial Aid Finder Website Puts the Financial Ai...
Sports Betting Giant Bodog Posts Odds on World Cup...
Former West Point Staffer Drafts Cow, Teaming Up W...
World Wide Learn Launches Healthcare Career Educat...
SuperCamp® Residential Summer Camp Builds Skills a...
Revolutionary New Kids Money Education eBook Launc...
CountryReports.org Indicated as a Social Studies R...
Newfoundland and Labrador

[ Archive Listings ]

Host Countries


Germany
Spain
Canada
Israel
Brazil
France
Italy
Mexico
China
England
Holland

Free Soccer Advice
Submit your email address and question below.
 

Your Email Address:

Question?



Copyright © 2006. All Rights Reserved. Property of EduKick™.  
1-866-EDU-KICK  

Developed & Hosted by Cyber Shark  

<